Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter






















Sunday was such a wonderful day. I am so thankful to be a member of the church and to know all that Jesus Christ did for me and my family and for everyone. I am thankful that I can teach my daughter about it as well. We had Easter dinner at our house with my mother in law, and Tiffanys Uncle Phil, and Tiff's cousin Cameron. After church Tiffany got to look for her Easter basket that the Easter Bunny hid for her. She got some cool stuff. Then when her cousin got to our house it was time for the big easter egg hunt inside and outside. Tiffany also got some stuff from her Nana. Then it was time to go over to Grandma and Grandpa Chambers house for desert and some more Easter fun. She had to find her Easter basket there from her G and G Chambers and Aunt Kristie. She got so much stuff. She also got to play with cousins there. What a great day it was.

No comments: