Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Circus Vargas
















We went to the circus on Saturday in Del Mar. I was a little bit worried when we first got the tickets because I was wondering if it was going to be a little creepy, and if the clowns were going to be creepy as well. I am not a big fan of clowns so I was hoping the clowns wouldn't bother me too much. I was surprised that the circus was actually fun. It was not creepy at all. We had so much fun. There was only two clowns and they didn't bother me at all. One of the clowns was hilarious. He had me laughing the whole time. The acts were so good. Tiffany got to get her picture taken sitting on top of a horse. She loved that. Her favorite acts were the ones with dogs and cats, the trapezze artists, and the clowns. I am glad that the circus was not creepy. It was a fun night.

No comments: