Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas Eve
















I love Christmas time. I love the music, the lights, the excitement, the time for family and friends. I love giving gifts. I think it is so much fun to go shopping for other people. Christmas Eve was so fun this year. My family came over, and we sang Christmas Carols, my dad read the story of Jesus birth from the bible, and we talked. Tiffany got to open up one present which of course was her new pair of Christmas pj's. She gets a new pair every year. She also decided to leave a note for Santa by his plate of cookies, milk, and of course carrots for the reindeer. Then it was off to bed. It took a little bit of time before she fell asleep. Jeff went in and told Tiffany that Santa Clause was in San Diego and he would be here in about 15 minutes. Then I hear sobbing coming from her room. So I go in there, and in between tears she says "I can't be asleep in 15 minutes, is Santa going to skip our house?" I tell her no he won't because she has been a very good girl this year. I then turn her music on and she is asleep within minutes. Finally all is calm in the Bickford house for the night....

No comments: